Saturday, July 7, 2012

Suri

So I'm sitting on my patio listening as SAA's iPhone 4s tells him the words he messes up on a text. It's almost entertaining. What's even better thy that is how my whole day/night went.

We'll start with the AM:
Woke up, made breakfast looked for a car and it was fucking hot. Very hot and humid.
Found a great car! Well I fell in love. Still has to go through one more persons approval before I say okay done. It's a beautiful blue four door VW station wagon. Love it. 2002.
Had some yummy raspberry chai frappe style tea. Along with some VERY coated in chocolate covered coffee beans.
Went to work. Had a great day at work. Everyone was in a great mood. Loved it.
Left work. Went home changed. Went to BWW hung out with some nerds. LOVE my terrific nerd friends.
Invited a person I was kinda interested out to our local watering whole. Had a blast at BWW.
Left to go to the pub, said person of interest showed up.


I literally ran from him. SAA can attest to that. Not lying.

Way way to clingy and affectionate. I think by now y'all know I do not to a lot of affection. Especially with some one I have barely known for a week.

Well then I drive a slightly Intoxicated SAA to his house as he is my ride to work in the beautiful AM. It was fun. He had a crazy cute weird rat. And pretty nice house.

We drive to McDonald's and I was called out for talkin shit in the drive threw. It was funny I had never been embarrassed IN a drive through before. Then I almost fell asleep waiting for the food.

We get home. Sit on the patio eat our food and all of a sudden this car pulls up.
Im like who is that? That car doesn't live here.

Low and behold it was said person of interest.

He
Drove
To
My apartment
At
Three Am!!!! Wtf??

Not a happy camper.

Buuuut.

I'm getting sleepy. So please excuse the typos because I am sure there are many. So I'll finish the rest if my crazy July sixth night at some point on July seventh.




Sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment