Sunday, July 15, 2012

New Work Out Routine

Oh goodness..
Good-good-goodness..

Oliver and I are finally getting on the same page.
ONE: He does not like small spaces.
Example 1:tore his cage up. from the inside.

TWO: He will not walk up stairs.


But he does great out in the openness of the apartment. The apartment which I already want to change again, furniture wise anyways. I'm craving a purple sofa, a round dining table, and an iron head board. The last two will happen, I've got to just get some purple accessories instead of a sofa. As much as I love purple, I don't know that I could handle a purple sofa for too long.

So I'm pretty sure I gained like six pounds last week. Hence the NO weight-loss photos!


Which brings us to the new work out routine:

*Walking Oliver every morning and night, about half a mile(I think I'm not good at guesstimation).
*Carrying Oliver up FOUR flights of stairs.
*At least three times a week going to the gym.
*Running at least four times a week. I"m going to start training for a marathon.


Now the new Diet:

*No gluten. My body honestly doesn't like it. SO the most I'll have it is once a week.
*Barely ANY dairy, unless it's organic and even barely then.
*Only organic meat.
*And the KEY: as much LOCAL as possible.


This girl is kinda goin' hippy.


No comments:

Post a Comment