Tuesday, August 28, 2012

.myself.

I am impulsive. I can be irrational. I over analyze. I am almost annoyingly loyal and to feel betrayed is the worst feeling to me, its something I just can't get over right away. I try to think before I speak, but being impulsive that doesn't always work.
I am cautious when I first enter a relationship, but once I know I can trust you I shower you with affection and if I can gifts.
I prefer the little things in life. I don't care about having bigger or better.
I love to recycle and love the taste of organic natural local. I fight depression more often than not and hate being alone.
Country is one of the best kinds. Of anything.
Skinning a deer is a great bonding moment. So is cuddling.
I like pbr and wine. Or a miller 64. If I'm on the west coast I love IPA.
I detest the cold, unless I have a hot cup of tea.
I love the summer months but do my best writing on the colder months. It's not the dark I'm afraid of but what I can't see.
If you really know me I am an open book and can be an easy read. If not I'm tough to crack.
I believe in The father the son and the holy ghost. As well as astrology.
Cardio is one if the best work outs in my book. I fall asleep listening to violins or classical and try to pet my dog before he jumps off the bed.

Of course I could go on and on. It's not that I need to find my self, as one of my best friends suggested. No I need to become more into with my self. I was lost and am found. So instead of worrying about having a date to a football game or party. I'll go alone. For the next few months I'll just be me and enjoy every moment. I'll live by the tattoo I'm getting in a few weeks:
Live.love.forgive.

Be prepared to hear about yoga and me getting "in tune" with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment