Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Free Maps

It's actually very quite here at the revenue office. It's nice and annoying at the same time. There aren't many people here, I'm number 94 and they are only on number 70.
My arm/ab work/shoulder work out is going to have to wait until after Zumba.

I had dinner with a one of my closest friends last night. It was fun, needed and full of laughter. He's going through a divorce and we've been close friends for about eight or nine months.

I saw my momma this morning. Cried a little. It was nice to have a binding moment with her. Those are few and far between. Im glad we have them it helps our relationship.

But back to the free maps.
They are sitting there on the counter and I can't express how bad I want one. I'm going to very giddily take one as I step up there and try not to act too happy about it as that may seem odd in a place like this.

When I get home tonight in going to lay it out on the dining table, close my eyes an drop a marker.

Better yet I'm going to tape it to the wall and throw something, I'm just not sure what. I'll figure that out later. But I'm going to go on a road trip. And I am so excited. I'm not sure exactly when ill go or who will go with me. But that can be determined later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment