Saturday, September 1, 2012

705AM

So I just woke up at my ex's. On the futon in his rec room. I remember saying I didn't want to get sick in my fiends car. But can not for the life of me remember who I said/thought would take me home.

Make it better I got sick. Totally awesome right?? Two beers and two hits of vodka kicked my ass way way work than I thought. I would like to say I wont drink so much again.... But well I honestly probably won't.

Knocked on SAAs door last night and was greeted by another girl bit was great. :/

Getting a hang over and trying to find a ride... Type later...



Update::

Found a ride. Was told I puked on a rug by the toilet. I thought I made it in the toilet. Walked to a main rode for my ride to pick me up. And just realized I also managed to get some nasty puke on my dress. Nice white dress.

I think I'm done drinking drinking for a while. I'll down a bottle if wine. But that's about it. Oh and it just started raining.

Did I mention another girl answered the door when I knocked? Anyways. No more alcohol.


For the most part.


And girls night besides the ending was a blast!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment