Monday, September 3, 2012

Movie Night

Sooo

Went camping that was honestly just interesting. Kinda fun but not really.

We get back to town and a movie night was decided. Well I went to pick up Oliver at my moms, ended up falling a sleep on her ottoman, had lunch with with my parents and step grandparents. I watched a few westerns with my grampa. Almost fell asleep. :) had yummy burgers.
Went home took a shower and went to watch tv and start crocheting. I haven't crocheted in a loooong time. It's nice. Helps me control my anger and anxiety.
Well SAA text me to tell me that his roommate would be watching his daughter at another house and took me up on my offer to bring Oliver over so they could spend time together.

And the main bitch of this whole post is the fact that SAA has spent more time on his phone than paying attention to Oliver.

And now that I got that out.. I can talk about..
Hunting season. Sooo excited!!

Okay going back to crocheting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment