Thursday, August 16, 2012

Sleepy

So I sleep better when ever I'm cuddled up next to SAA, but last night I feel asleep watching Rambo(the newest one). I love Rambo. I feel bad because that's the second movie we've tried watching that I fell asleep during. but closing the gym gets tiring,, I don't mind working the closing shift, but my body was used to to mid shift, which I think I am going back to next week.
I'm feel like doing coupley things, but at the same time, not worried about it. It's probably because I'm sleepy, and I some times can't read SAA. Who is going out of town for a couple days, I'll miss him, but I know he'll have fun. :)

Going to dinner tonight with a friend of mine I havent seen in months!! We were almost roommates, I lived with her for a few days and at her house while she was out if state for a while. It was definitely a mistake to move out when and like I did. Miss her like crazy, and am definitely working on not being so rash as quick to jump.

Hope y'all have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment