Friday, August 17, 2012

Weird..N Shit...

So I don't know why I have been so post happy.

It might be because I know SAA reads them.

It might be because I am happy and have things to post about.

It might be because it's a way for me to relieve stress, and think things through.

Or it could be all of the above.


Anyways, went and saw Gpa G. today. Stayed longer than I wanted, but still had a good time. I may post some videos, I have to go through them first since my phone was messing up. :/ lol

Goodness there are about 80 different things running through my head at the moment. Well let's call it 80 to a hundred different things, stress is pulling back up.

I have been slacking on my work out's/classes because SAA is just so comfortable to cuddle with. So (technically) today, I'm going for a nice long jog. A very long jog. Followed by lots of cleaning. Hopefully I won't wake my brother up, who is staying the night.

Yeah in the past two minutes my stress level has gone sky high. So I am going to fall asleep, run until I puke in the morning and hopefully a few good ideas will have come to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment