Friday, September 28, 2012

New Diet

So fun story!

Not only am I sensitive to gluten (it makes my joints hurt), but I am also lactose intolerant. So no more ICE CREAM. No more CREAM BASED ICINGS. Pizza I can have, ricotta I can have, and I'm pretty sure yogurt won't hurt me, but I'd rather not chance it to be honest.

And because it is SO HARD for me to find any good recipes or snacks this blog is going to have a lot of food stuffs going on!! I hope you're as excited as I am. :) !!

Lets start with snacks! Oh and Red Lobster.
I had lunch with a friend yesterday at Red Lobster, ordered the shrimp jambalaya, was very disappointed. It was way to oily, had a dairy based sauce which wasn't listed in the details(yes I should have asked,but I've never heard of a jambalaya like that). So I do not recommend it.

I forgot to grab some snacks and a lunch from my house before work, so I stopped by a very awesome gas station with a sweet grocery market. I grabbed some yummy foods: a few larabar's, almond yogurt, and almond thins.

This one not so great. It's the cookie dough flavor. It has a little bit of milk because of the chocolate chips.

this one is delicious. Chocolate is not quite the best for dairy free but for gluten free its amazing.

 This was my lunch yesterday. Oh my gosh. The banana bread flavor is yummy. The almond yogurt is delicious. The consistency is a little different but not far from dairy yogurt.

Well I've got to head over to spin class and then the grocery store! Hopefully I can at least talk mom into coming out with me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment