Monday, October 1, 2012

Soup, Crepes, Spoon full of Peanut Butter

Mondays are usually my cook for the week or at least cook for a few days days. I started off with some egg crepes, I think I used a little too much water. The first one ended up looking like Africa:


The second one turned out much better. The trick is to not use a spoon to ladle it out but to pour it out gently and then move it around so that it covered the whole bottom of the pan. 

 The black been soup I am so excited for!! Two cans, salsa, some gluten free chicken stock, and I sliced some lime to put on top instead of just the juice.

I decided to use some fruit to make a filling for the crepes, its still a little bitter from the grapefruit but I drizzled a little bit of honey on top, not bad. 

Not too shabby.




I posted on facebook a while ago that I was going to start selling homemade marshmellows and I have someone interested, dont get me wrong, they aren't all that healthy, but they sure are tasty!! If you are interested in recipes just let me know!

Oh I died my hair! I almost feel bad, but I am proud of myself I went nine months without dying it. :)
Before:

Don't judge I went to a white trash party! and you can barely see it in this picture so...

pigtails!!


Hope you have a great monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment