Monday, November 12, 2012

Day Zero

So I am going to do this right this time around.

First I want to start off with a little information about the Day Zero 101 things to do in 1001 days challenge.

The Criteria: 
Tasks must be specific (ie. no ambiguity in the wording) with a result that is either measurable or clearly defined. Tasks must also be realistic and stretching (ie. represent some amount of work on your part).

Why 1001 Days? 
Many people have created lists in the past - frequently simple challenges such as New Year's resolutions or a 'Bucket List'. The key to beating procrastination is to set a deadline that is realistic. 1001 Days (about 2.75 years) is a better period of time than a year, because it allows you several seasons to complete the tasks, which is better for organising and timing some tasks such as overseas trips, study semesters, or outdoor activities.

It's really fun, I also found a list of the most popular 101's! I read this after doing my list and there are a lot of great ideas! I'll have to use it for my next 101! 

Start Date: November 12, 2012

End Date: August 10, 2015

1. Speak Spanish fluently
2.learn to salsa
3. Learn to waltz
4. Learn to jazz dance
5. Volunteer two days a week
6. Shoot an 8pt buck
7. Shoot three doe
8. obtain my conceal and carry
9. Own two hand guns
10. Own 100 arrows
11. Go on a cruise
12. Go to an apple orchard and pick a ton of apples
13. Go to a pumpkin patch
14. Finish one of my books
15. Sky dive
16. Catch up on sons of anarchy
17. See the Branson Christmas lights
18. Go to a southern Californian beach
19. Go to Venice beach and collect a mason jar full of shark teeth.
20. Have thanksgiving at my home
21. Go on a road trip
22. Go ice skating
23. Get a neck tattoo
24. Get a finger tattoo
25. Have professional couples pictures taken
26. Run a 5k for cancer
27. Runs a 5k for children's charity
28. Work at a soup kitchen
29. Make a gf cookbook for me and momma
30. Donate hair to locks of love
31. Shop at MOD in Fayetteville
32. Shop at pink boutique in Rogers
33 have an overall 3.5gpa at NWACC
34. Blog everyday for a month
Send all the letters I've written and 5photos to aunt Mary
35. Vote on something
36. Volunteer 5days at an animal shelter
37. Buy a house
38. Take Oliver for one f those official dog walks
39. Go horse back riding
40. Go to a drive in movie and stay awake for both movies.
41. Obtain a job with weekends off
42. Waxing
43.Obtain a current drivers license.
44. Go camping for two nights
44. Hike devils den
45go scuba diving
46.go to a wine tasting in AR
47. Go to a wine tasting in CA
48.go whale watching
49. Go deep sea fishing
50. Learn to snow board
51. Spend a dayTie dyeing 
52.make a dairy/gluten free souffle
53take a cooking class
54. Eat at tusk and trotter
55. Go to a ballet
56. Go to a zac brown concert
57. Inspire someone to wrote their own 101
57. Swim at a waterfall
58. Try yoga
59. Turpentine creek wildlife refuge
60. Hot air balloon ride
61. Run the paint race
62. Go to a paint concert
63. Go to a rap concert
64. Go to a Matt nathanson concert
65.  Listen to a live jazz show while eating a nice dinner
66. Go to Mardi gras
67. Buy a bicycle
68. Meet a financial advisor and invest
69. Visit miss OK in OKC
70. Join 3 meetup.com groups
71. Host a dinner party
72. Throw a dart at a map and go where it lands
73. Adopt an elderly person for Christmas
74. Buy presents for a child on the angel tree
75. Sponsor a child from another country
76. Have a pen pal(and actually write letters$
77. Make cookies for a new neighbor
78. Try Rock climbing
79.get a passport
80. Fly first class
81. Buy a digital camera
82. Buy a MacBook pro
83. Watch a sunset
84. Watch a sunrise
85.  Go on a picnic
86. Go to the zoo
87. Grow a lime tree
88. Have a girls only weekend
89. Buy a pair of glitter high heels
90. Enter a photo at a fair
91. Stay the night at a haunted hotel
92. Receive the magazine subscription I bought in APRIL
93. See a ballet
94. See a broadway play
95. Go floating
96. Put a hammock up
97. Make a homemade salsa
98. Make a gf homemade pizza
99. Donate blood
100. Plant a tree
101. Camp in the back of a truck




I am so excited about this list and to get it started. Like I mentioned yesterday, there is a chance of me doing things on this list two or three times. Which I am excited about. But the reason being I may do some of them by myself at first, then with Peacock, and lastly there is a possibility that I do them with Peacock and Little Peacock(his son). 

Which by the way Peacock met my parents last night. I think it went over well. :)  I didn't get any calls this morning about him from momma so I'm relaxed. 

Hope ya'll have a GREAT monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment