Sunday, November 11, 2012

Off my chest

I'm siting here at subway. I just ate a footlong sub. Not only will my back end up killing me tonight but my anorexia is trying to turn into bulimia. It took a lot to eat the whole thing ad now it's taking all of me not to get up and go throw up.
Sorry if that's too much for you.

I'm about to go pick Peacock up from work as we're going to watch walking dead with my parents. And I have to pick up popcorn. Knowing I will eat a bag by myself.

It doesn't feel right of I don't have a spoon full of peanut butter or some popcorn when I go to moms. It just seals the deal ya know?? Makes it all come together.

Writing this so I won't go throw up the samwhich I just ate. I'm hoping it works and I think it might be.

It's not easy being allergic to gluten in the south. Or lactose intolerant. But it does make you eat healthier.

I'm going to go ahead and walk to my car and not stop by an rest rooms.


Sorry guys. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment