Sunday, November 11, 2012

Rainy Day

Ugh! This is definitely a QUICK POST!!

I actually woke up early this morning and took time to love on Oliver and just relax a little. I also finished my 101 in 1001 list!! Finally!! This one will not be changed or altered it WILL BE COMPLETED. I know I've attempted this at least three different times.

But! Because it took me so long to finish my list I know have to hurry and get dressed. Which stinks because I don't want to go to work, I just want to cuddle up with Peacock and watch a black and white movie. And have Oli laying next to us. He is a big scaredy cat when it comes to rain and small storms.

SO either tonight or TOMORROW I will have the new updated version of 101 in 1001. I'm pretty excited.

Also keep in mind a few of the things on the list will probably be done two to three times. Depending. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment