Monday, November 26, 2012

Dreary Day

The clouds are pretty heavy outside today. They are even letting a few sprinkles out. 
Last night there were rumors about it SNOWING today. Hopefully it does not do that!!

This weather is terribly enjoyable. Except for the part that I don't get to curl up with a book in front of my fire place, but instead have to go work a nine hour shift at work. 

The joys of being an adult... There are joys right?? ;)

Just teasing! 

Peacock let me borrow one of his computers for this morning while I looked a few things up and did a few things for college. He's a pretty sweet guy. Last night he offered to give me a laptop of his that he never uses, I just need a power cord for it. It's going to save me a bit of money for a while so I'm excited!! That MacBook Pro is going to have to wait a few more months! ;)


So did anyone watch the Walking Dead last night?? If you didn't then turn away now because this will be a spoiler alert.



When the show first started I was okay with how strong willed and stubborn Andrea was. She liked to hope for the best. I don't know what happened but she sure got stupid when she met 'the governor'. Sure he is a clean cut guy, obviously has some authority, and she hasn't had sex in god knows how long, but none of that adds up to trusting him over Meachell. The girl who kept you alive for all of winter. I honestly don't understand how someone as evil as he is has survived this long. Or that little lab rat of his. He is so lucky that Andrea killed the old man before it turned him into a feast. 

I understand that zombies are for the most part running the world, and that the show is based off of a comic. I just don't necessarily like where it's going. Lori dying, two people turning into hostages, innocent military men being gunned down. 

I was pretty pissed when the governor acted like he was going to rape Maggie. Not to mention how insane Meryl is. 


That's my little rant! I have to cook lunch real quick!

Hope everyone has a great monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment