Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Native American History Awareness

A few years ago I saw an episode of Gangland, well it was quite a few episodes actually. But the one that actually really touched me the most, the one that shed light on Native American Reservations. I actually cried a little bit.

Since I saw the episode I have been constantly thinking about ways to help, I have several ideas. Tons of ideas. I even want to be a teacher on a reservation. That is actually a conclusion that I finally cam e to very recently.

I'm going to start doing a lot of research on well anything that I can find about reservations and helping them, and working on them. I'm part Native American, but because my great great (great) grandparents never registered I really can't prove it. So while I am doing my research, if you already know anything that would be a big help. That and any prayers and good thoughts you can send me to help me would be very appreciated.


I think it is a terrible wrong and injustice that the government has put the original founders of this country on reservations that have mostly shacks and houses that are barely houses. I'll be keeping you guys updated every time I come across something interesting and helpful.

I hope you guys have a fantastic TUESDAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment