Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Angry post

So I am calmed down a lot more than I was about half an hour ago. Long story short I have had an interesting day at work so far. A member brought in some left over pecan pie and after the most interesting part of my night(not in a good way) was over I ate a slice and a fourth of another. I was already hungry and craving a cheeseburger. That craving I beyond gone.

I just want to go do a rum. A mile or half a mile whatever. Not only do I feel gross from all the sugar but I am still not the happiest. I am frustrated to no end.

I am also talking my self out of regurgitating the pie(gross I know I'm sorry) so when I get home tonight I will probably make myself sick on the apartment treadmill.

I hve a cardio addiction.

That's all for now folks. Sorry about such a bitchy post.

No comments:

Post a Comment