Saturday, December 1, 2012

Firewood

I am so thankful for my grandpa. He is a bit to handle if you don't really know him or if you are a complete city slicker. ;)
I really enjoy going out there even if it is about an hour and a half drive. The view is beautiful and I always learn something new about him.

I also love to go visit him because he reminds me of the home and life that I want. I want a big family, I want a BIG house and a LOT of land. The house that I want I even wrote down most of the details. My plan right now is to manage to get a roommate for the remainder of my lease, possibly move in with my parents so I can start saving some money. I am very serious about buy a house and a lot of land. VERY. SERIOUS.


It was nice spending time with my family. We watched a few home videos from..the fifties. People I may have met once. My family may not always get along, but I am still happy I have them. 



 I want a beautiful view like these.

That is all the firewood my grampa cut for me. It just barely fit in the back of my car; Peacock is going to help me carry it up the stairs. I'm excited to use it. Right now I have a bunch of candle holders and a few candles in the fire place. I will use that set up one night also. It's so pretty. 

I hope you enjoy the video of my papa!!








ALSO! I will be doing a series of things that people can and should do when in Arkansas. 



No comments:

Post a Comment