Monday, December 3, 2012

Spring In December

It is beyond beautiful outside.

And no one can believe that this weather is actually happening.

haha You won't hear me complain.

Peacock and I sat out on the patio for a little while last night until I got too cold. It was nice. We had loaded the wood up from car, I couldn't quit laughing. It was cute to see him carry it all. I started getting the sniffles and sneezes yesterday morning after getting to work. I'm not a happy camper. But Peacock did get me a yummy Peppermint Mocha from McDonalds and cuddled me while we watched New Guy. He also informed me several times that I am pretty cute when I'm sick.

Also that I can be needy and mean. But he started it... ;)

Walking Dead was (obviously) on last night. We made the trek up to my parents house and watched it with my Step-Daddy. Ugh. I am so annoyed with Andrea. I mean COME ON GIRL!!! Love makes people blind  but surely she isn't already that stupid. The Governor isn't even that cute. It was obvious he had issues before he killed the military boys(which pissed me the heck off) or showed that his daughter was a captive zombie.
When Michelone unhooked the zombie daughter I kinda buried my head in Peacocks shoulder.

After the Walking Dead we had fun laughing with my parents. :)

By the way girls, in my opinion, a man should open the door for you at the least 9 out of 10 times. I don't care how independent you are don't get mad when they do. It's a sign of respect. Always has been always will. It's something you should come to except, especially if you're in a relationship or dating. Peacock always opens the car door for me. It's cute when he forgets and tries to beat me by opening it from the inside.

Women should have a sense of independence, know that you can take care of yourself, but also know that you deserve respect, gratitude and endearment. Just like men do. Your relatives, significant other, co workers and bosses. Most of the world has forget about those things. Which is sad.


I leave you with a funny text, this is from Friday. I was getting ready to go bowling.


I don't even know where that came from.


I hope you all have a fantastic Monday!!! I'm off to get some groceries and sit in the sauna.

No comments:

Post a Comment