Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Phone Addicts

Have you ever noticed how more and more people are becoming more and more addicted to their phones? I've always noticed, but never realized just how bad I am.

A member of the gym offered to give me their old screen off of there phone since they had a new one and put it on mine. We had a little hick up when there was miss-communication that I have a 4 not a 4s(wish I did though! ;] ) But everything went well, until the end. When the screen would turn on but the touch wouldn't work. So he is going to give it another go tonight, if it still doesn't work then Peacock is going to give me a substitute phone until this one is fixed. He's pretty awesome.

Which by the way...well Let me finish my technology rant....

I hate, absolutely HATE,when I see a couple out and they are both on their phones. Really?? Can you not find something, something in this world of MILLIONS of things to talk about?? Yes I understand, they could be looking for something to prove a point or just happened to have just gotten on their phones. But that is not always the case. Pinterest, facebook, chive, iFunny, and the list goes on and on of apps that people have just become engrossed in. Don't get me wrong I love me some pinterest, and my family mostly communicates via facebook, I even used to love Chive.

When ever Peacock comes over and we're watching a movie then turn to our electronics(yes I am included), after a few minutes I tend to make a (snide) remark about how much I love that we aren't even talking, we're just playing on our gadgets. It usually works; we either go back to our movie or pick some sort of topic to talk about.


Now on to my next topic.

I care about Peacock. A lot.

I managed to invest more and begin to care a lot more about him than I meant to or wanted to right now. He knows this, I told him last night. He is going through a lot of stress right, and we are going to take a step back. Not a big one, but one that will take a bit of stress off of him, until he can have all of this stress(as much as he can anyways) gone. We are still going to talk and hang out when we can, but not quite as much.  I hope this is making sense, I'm reading it and it barely is to me.

Peacock and I care a great deal about each other. There is no getting around that. He can calm me down and make me laugh at the same time faster than anyone else I know. He's been fantastic so far. Not saying he's perfect, but neither am I. We've had a tiff or two, but we're human. We've grown together from them, not apart.



Lets see other than that...Work is going great. The holiday cheer has really made everyone (members and staff) a bit jollier than usual.


Hope y'all have a great TUESDAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment