Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Christmas List

I have yet to complete my Christmas shopping. I've only got a few more things I need to get for people, so I am not too worried. :)
Then I just need to make them. :(  Hopefully that won't take too long!
I really can't stand how commercialized Christmas has become. The biggest the best the most of the toys. Don't get me wrong, the little ones deserve a good christmas but simple gifts work just as well. Lincoln logs, legos, G.I Joes. Maybe it's because I'm easily entertained even as an adult.

 *Is anyone else making gifts this year?*
I actually did find a few things that inspired me on pinterest. I'm excited to  make them!!
Im making a few extras for Momma Peacock. She is fantastic, we haven't really had a chance to meet, but she sends treats over with Peacock. Very yummy treats.

I really hope she likes them.


So with it being so close to Christmas I am sure everyone has made their want lists. I actually finally made my list!! Here is my list, finally revealed!

A cute peacoat (red or grey)
A watch
A canning kit
A simple silver chain for my grandmas finger print necklace
A nice DSLR camera
Yarn. I could use some yarn.

That's it. Pretty simple really.

I've got to get ready for work! Hope you have a great hump day..I still feel half asleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment