Sunday, December 16, 2012

Day One

A few days ago I watched the movie "mirror, mirror". Love it.

It's funny, a bit corny, and still reminds you of the snow white you grew up with.

I watched a bit more of it tonight while I rocked my flamingo robe and knee high domokin socks. Love both of those items. I wish I had some flamingo knee highs now...

Anyways Peacock and I had a...fight...diss agreement...bickering...argument. I'll be completely honest: 1. It was mostly my fault. 2. I have no real idea where we stand.

I miss him. That I know for sure.

We haven't talked all day. (hence "day one"). I can only imagine what's going through his head and he can only imagine what's going through mine. If you read this peacock, I'll be honest the first thing is food. The rest is a bunch of analytical rubbish. And a bit of missing you.

I know I'm not perfect no matter how hard I try. I never will be. But I have a dog who sheds like crazy, rams me with his cone when I make him wear it and loves me. I at least want to be the person he thinks I am everyday.

I don't know where I will be in a the next few years, hopefully Oliver will still be around. To be frank California has been crossing my mind again. I'm not entirely sure though. Whenever peacock and I were together I didn't miss California as much. No where near as much honestly. He brought the feeling of home to Arkansas.

It's getting late, I have to wake up early. And I drank my sleepy time tea. So I apologize for my ramblings. Although I do highly suggest everyone watch mirror mirror. :)

Sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment