Monday, December 17, 2012

Let's try this again

A few months ago I came to the social security office in hopes of returning to my maiden name, didn't work.

Here I am again giving it another shot.

This time I sat next to a couple who bickers easily and won't shut the sound of on their cell phone card game. Did I mention I've had a migraine this morning?

There is also this adorable little baby who has the cutest laugh. And cutest giggle.

After the hopeful return of my last name ill be heading to my insurance agents office to see about what I should about a vehicle I backed into.

Okay I'm sorry. I do have to inform you that a woman just walked in wearing cheetah print pink leggings.

Migraine is getting a smug worse.

I hope everyone has a beautiful Monday. Hopefully not as chilly as it is here in AR!

No comments:

Post a Comment