Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Quick Post Wednesday



Okay dokay.
Yesterday I bought some lactaid pills so that I could have a snack McFlurry. Well I only took one pill, and was later informed that I should have taken two. Trust me that is something I will not forget again. I was in so so so much pain all day yesterday. ugh. it was not fun. I had burps and pain. 


 Lets see.... HAPPY TURKEY-DAY EVE!


I work today, a little earlier that originally thought... 12-6 instead of 2-6. But oh well just another chance to make more sales right?? After work I have to run home to get Oliver and my clothes for tomorrow, staying the night at Moms tonight and cooking!! haha Peacock is hopefully coming over tomorrow after his Turkey Day Lunch with his family. After BowTie(best friend) gets off work he's going to come over to my place! I haven't seen him in a few months. :) I'll also have two to three plates of food for him. Apparently he's lost a lot of weight! Which I am happy about for him, but also worried. He's lost a lot of weight....



anyway!! Gotta finish getting ready for work!! Be expecting a very pictures full post tomorrow!!


HAPPY TURKEY DAY EVE!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment