Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving Photos!!

look at that smile!!



PaPa and Lil J!(my nephew)

add about five or six more people to the equation and you have us all!

Poor baby did not leave my side. I'm not sure WHAT the kids fed him but he was so very sick today! Poor baby! At first I was pretty frustrated, but I was more worried to be honest.

Me being tortured! Two kids were braiding my hair and the one in purple wanted me to braid her hair. Do you know how hard it is to braid someones hair while you have TWO kids braiding yours??? it ain't easy. ;)


(photo graph by lil girl in purple)

(photo graph by lil girl in purple)



my awesome work!





I hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving. I know first hand that the holidays are difficult and stressful. Family members don't always get together, food gets burned, things are spilt...so on and so on. But at the end of it, it usually ends well. We leave with memories, some bad, most good. We also get a whole new year  to be thankful for new and old things.

Peacock wasn't able to make it to my family feast, which while it sucks, I still had fun. I know his family feast wasn't the best, but I know he still had a few fun moments. Plus I know his little boy had fun.

If you follow me on twitter you'll have seen a few pictures and a few posts on lost of food!! Ugh I was sooo stuffed and so thankful for my lactaid pills. I popped around four yesterday!! and they helped!!


Well I am going to get back to working on Christmas Presents!! Sweet Dreams Y'all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment