Friday, November 2, 2012

Video Game Night Turned Movie Night

Hey there folks!!

I am sitting here on my comfy couch waiting for my boyfriend (that's right!! a guy has found his way into my life again!! AND Oliver likes him!!...well he actually gets pretty jealous...) to come over so we can eat wings, he'll have a beer, I may have a glass of wine and we will watch a movie. The original plan was to play video games, since I haven't done that if FOREVER. But instead of driving from work to his house to my house to get the game console he's just headed over here... I think.


It's been an interesting day. I was moved locations...again.  I am now back to where I started. Which is nice but I really miss everyone at the other location. I was building some great relationships with the members, making some great friends. Some of which I know will still keep in contact with me, which is nice. 

For example, I went with one of them, we'll call him Mr.PD, to my old place of work at the furniture store to help him pick out a mattress. It actually turned out really well! I saw my old boss, and a few old co-workers. The store was pretty slow which was nice. We even managed to find a new bed frame for Mr.PD, along with the mattress he will end up getting AND he won the drawing they had!! It was for a $500 gift card! It was pretty fun!! 

I was also harassed pretty much by a friend of mines girl friend. that was entertaining. It turns out he and I aren't friends anymore and never really were that close. Which is a news flash to me, sure we haven't talked in a few months, but we've gone without talking before. 

I would post some fun pictures of the conversation between she and I, but the boyfriend called(I've got to get a nickname for him) so I will possibly post them later. He's pretty close to my place so I gotta go! Talk later! 

Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment