Tuesday, November 6, 2012

This past Weekend

It was so much fun!!
Saturday was a blast. I was supposed to meet my best friend Miss Oklahoma at her grandparents apartment to watch the hog game. Well I am just about to leave my apartment when I receive a text from Miss Oklahoma, she tells me that she has tickets for the hog game!! So we ACTUALLY went to the game! It was a lot of fun! It was my FIRST college football game! We went with Papa, and had a really good time(it was his first HOG game too!).
Miss.Oklahoma, Papa, Me!
Miss. Oklahoma went to get popcorn!
It's actually a rubber chicken!!

I ended up beating Miss. Oklahoma and papa back to Papa and Nana's apartment, and while waiting for them and watching an old seventies tv show with Nana, I fell asleep on the couch. It was a good... 15? minute nap!
i miss her already!!!




Then Sunday rolled around and I went to work....

i see you...


It was funny to see all the regulars come in and tell me they had thought I had quit. I think it's funny that they don't ask my coworkers if I had quit or not. It's just a simple question. 


After work I drove up to my mommys house and watched the Walking Dead with my step-daddy. It was a good episode! It made me mad(I stomped my feet on the floor) and I almost cried. I was also texting a friend of mine(PD) and Peacock(the boyfriend, it's a perfectly fitting inside joke name. :] ). It was funny because neither of them were watching it. So all they got were "WTF??" 's, and "OMG OMG OMGOSH" 's! I then preceded to spend some time with mommy after the show, she will NEVER watch the Walking Dead. 




It was a very fun night. I'm really glad that I am so close with my family. I hope you guys have a great Tuesday, DONT FORGET TO VOTE!!!


(I'm sure there is a bit of curiosity towards Peacock, and there will be a post about that soon.)








No comments:

Post a Comment