Thursday, January 3, 2013

Getting right with God

I'm not perfect. Never have been never will be. I've done things I never should have done. I've done drugs, ive drank, and penalty more. I will probably start drinking(not like an alcoholic but a little bit of wine) again in September or October. I have no right to judge others and I always try not too. I am in no condition to do so and never will be. I've pushed my self away from God, from church and his word and his love.
But when he wants your attention he will get it. He has given me a gift that I will always cherish. Along with that gift and the way things are going in this world you will see me strive to be a better women. A godly women and a godly mother. I have always admired the Proverbs 31 woman. That is who I will be. So add this to my new years resolutions if you want. I'm making my declaration, from here on out I will be striving to be the best godly women I can be. One step at a time.

I've lived in the world for far to long.

Who knows what my post will be full of from now on. Babies, God, work, family, friends, travels. The whole nine yards. The entire beautiful mess that is and always will be my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment