Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Hello 2013

Well I haven't much time to finish welcoming you. But I wont lie, I expect better out of you that I had from 12. I know it's a heavy burden but it's true. Don't worry, this year has been premarked with hardships, that only makes them easier. No blind siding me on anything though.

I finally planned my resolutions/goals for you:

read more.
Obtain high GPA's.
Have a better looking body than before I became expecting.
Rent a very nice house.
Be more organized.
Procrastinate less.
Get a better car.
Volunteer more.
Make extra money by selling crafts.
Accomplish a few of my 101's.
Call my grandparents regularly.
Fix my phone screen..

So there you have it!! 13 resolutions for 2013.
We've had a good first day, I look forward to the 364 more. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment