Thursday, January 10, 2013

One Down, Three to Go

Yesterday I asked someone a pretty big question. They gave me the answer I was hoping for!!

I was so happy when she said yes!!!!
Not many people in the South have God Parents, mostly because most of them aren't Catholic. Now I'm not Catholic, but I am (part) Episcopalian. Which is what most of my dad's side of the family is. So of course I agree with having God Parents!! If something happens to me I already know that my parents won't be able to take care of Sweetpea as much as they would like. The task now falls that I find one more God Mother, and two God fathers. This is not anywhere as easy as I would like it to be, I've got a few contestants that I'm thinking about, I just wish they were as easy of a choice as Miss OKC was. No offense to any one else that I choose of course, but she has been one of my best friends for a long time. I know she will love my child like her own, and provide the very best she can for the little Sweetpea.


Those are also the qualities I have to make sure the other God Parents would be able to do, willing to do.

If any of you out there chose God Parents for your little ones, I would love to hear your stories!!

No comments:

Post a Comment