Saturday, January 12, 2013

Early Christmas wish list

I want friends who I can have comfortable silences with,ones I can be my self and say what I want, do what I want with out fear of being judged. People I can trust, have a good time with and just cut loose.

In a year or so a good Christian man. Maybe with a little country side. Who will HELP me raise my child the way they should be raised. The right way. How to be a gentlemen(or a lady), how to hunt, fish, not to be afraid of spiders like mommy is. Help in teaching my child to stand up for the little guy, to be brave and not a bully. How marriage should be.

A nice home. Not to big, not to small. A nice kitchen, a good yard for my baby, and dog. A small spot for a reading nook and a craft room/area.

A chance to go to church without leaving early or being tired.

The guts to send one of my books to an editor. Then maybe a publisher.

A good camera to take pictures of my little one.

I want a healthy pregnancy, and a healthy happy little one. Most of all I want that little one to get to meet its great grandparents. Especially the one in Oregon who has yet to meet or have any great grandchildren.

I want this year to be full of more smiles and laughter than tears of sadness.

Become as out of debt as this day in age will allow. (I'll always have a cellphone, Internet and electricity bill. Probably car payment and rent also).

More or less that's what I would like this year. Early Christmas list. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment