Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Oh Goodness.

What have I gotten myself into?

I made the first payment for college last night, so you can bet your bottom dollar I will be attending both of my classes everyday and I will be making A's in said classes. College Algebra and Spanish. I'm kinda excited about Spanish since so many members at work have been teaching me things. :)

Mom is coming over to fill in her part on my FAFSA. While she is here I'm going to bring up that I will probably be living with them after the baby is born. They are at some point moving to Missouri, I will be going with them more than likely, but my travel is limited until the baby is born and even a few months after that.

I'll be applying for SAB for summer semester of school, very excited. I'll probably apply for work study as well.

Like I said, 'what have I gotten myself into?'

There are quite a lot of things that I have to restructure as a single parent. The support system that has made its self known to me is amazing. I wish I could say I'm 100% happy about the pregnancy, but this isn't quite how I pictured my life. I am very very excited and already love this baby more than anything else in this world, coupled with the people who are so supportive makes it even better. If any of them read this I hope they understand just how much all of their love means. It helps so much to know that besides myself, this baby has a ton of people who already love it!!!

Well I have to get back to cleaning before mom shows up! Hope y'all have a GREAT Tuesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment