Saturday, January 26, 2013

One Phone Call is All it Every Takes

Pretty much all of you know that I am originally from California. Most of my family is there. Actually almost all of my family is there.

And I miss them terribly.

Whenever I go back some how or other I meet a ton of relatives I never knew existed. Or when dad calls, he informs me of a new family members.

Anyways, I miss California. The debate to move back has began again. Yes the cost of living is higher, but so is the pay so that it's (relatively) affordable. I have learned pretty well how to budget, I know I have tons of family that can offer fantastic advice. Best places to live, work, school, etc.  There are some great schools out there.

But before I start applying for schools, or looking for housing and jobs. I have two different things to find out:

1. Will I be able to move the baby out of state?
2.Will my college credits transfer?

Not to mention:

What do I take with me?
What do I sell to have money for said move?
Should I attempt to obtain a job here that will transfer me?

Quite a few questions to answer.

((I'm going to go ahead and warn you that this will be a bit of a ramble post...))

There are several DIY things I can do to sell so that I can make extra money for myself, my baby and the move.

Wow guys, I think this is going to happen. Actually happen. More than likely though, I'll move after the baby is born. The move will be so much easier and less stressful then. Don't get me wrong it WILL be stressful, just less so.

Okay then, the planning starts now; I've got a few months to get it all together.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment