Sunday, January 27, 2013

Babies



Here I am sitting, crocheting, watching 'Lie to Me', with Daisy-May laying next to me.

For some reason, I begin to think about what my day to day life is going to be like in...7months, give or take. Maybe it was because of how lazy Daisy is...

What is the baby going to do all day?
Sleep? Poop? Pee? Blow spit bubbles?

Yes there are several things online and books that will prepare me, but I want to hear from you.
So moms, I have a TON of questions for you.

*Honey? Can I have honey while pregnant?
(know that a baby CAN NOT have honey under the age of one)

*How do you cope with working full time while having a newborn? Especially single mothers?

*Do you have dogs? How did the dogs react to the newborn?



Honestly that's all I have, most of you should know that I have a terrible memory...

Ohgosh, that on top of I am so hungry lately!! Almost all I think about is food.
And sleep.

Plus going to school is also a bit stressful with working so much.

So many things....

No comments:

Post a Comment