Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Facing Fears

Gosh.

There are so many things that I am planning on doing. After all look at that 101 list! Which I guess I should edit a bit with a baby on the way...

Speaking of babies, I can tell when the baby moves. My lower abdomen will be hard when the baby is up front. Wow. Everyday is more and more real!!!

Back to facing my fears...

I want to go mountain biking, and I want one of those little bike car things that you can put your children in.
I want to go rock climbing(I'm afraid of heights so this is big.)
I want to go to new states, and countries and take my little one so they can have some of the best memories. Not to mention a pretty neat collection of tokens.

Having a child changes everything. That is the biggest fear I will be facing: Being a (single) mom.
I'm excited though. Being woken up on Saturday morning to "Mommy, Mommy, I'm hungry. Let's watch cartoons!!" On Christmas to little feet jumping on my bed saying "Santa came! Santa came!!"

Waking my little  one up on their birthday with birthday cake pancakes and a breakfast gift.


Oh and a little helper with cooking, laundry, and dishes. Yup, I'm excited.

I know this barely touched on my 'fears', going mostly toward my Little One, I'm a little sorry and am trying not to be one of those girls who ONLY talks about their pregnancy.


Hope y'all have a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment