Saturday, March 30, 2013

Feeling Baby Move.

Some of you lucky gals will feel your baby as early as 16weeks. Those who have already had children can usually tell sooner that us newbies.

You will hear tons of women describe the movements like butterflies, gas bubbles, popcorn popping. I first felt SweetPea move when I was 20weeks along. It felt like gas bubbles, but not those usual ones. Very distinct gas bubbles. Another time the feeling was as though I had drank too much water and it was sloshing inside me (I'm assuming she had turned over/rolled).

Over all (for me) it feels as though something  is moving inside of me. That yes there is a little person in there flailing around. Mostly I can really feel the movements in the front of my stomach. about two inches below my belly button.

Last night as I was watching The Hobbit with several of my friends, little SweetPea was going to town. I'm not sure if she liked it (I did, but I haven't seen the last hour...) or not.

Even though sometimes the movements get a little bit distracting and an itsy bitsy bit annoying, I absolutely love them. It means she is in there and she in moving. Which (hopefully) points to healthy. I'll know more about that though on April 1st and April 8th. I'll keep you updated.

SweetPea also loves to dance on my bladder. I have yet to actually wet myself (thank you God), but I can definitely tell when she wants her room back.

No comments:

Post a Comment