Saturday, March 30, 2013

Gardening

I love plants. I love gardens. I love greenery.
When I first moved to my (now) apartment I bought some Iceberg roses, two ferns, and two things of mint.

What do I have left?

My beautiful Iceberg roses!!!

And some pots to reuse. :)
Today I am happy to report I have used one of them.

I am definitely one of those people who thoroughly believe that everyone needs to be self reliant. That and be able to relieve stress. Gardening is such a great way of that; esthetics and/or just edible. 
As well as several of those pesky glass jars that have been cluttering the outskirts of my life for a while now. Todays planting consisted of oranges and tangerines.

I'm hoping to be able to keep you updated with all of my little gardening adventures!! Because there are going to be tons more to come!


I started by soaking my seeds for about 12hours. Don't go over that time as it will drown the seeds. Then I spread them on a hand towel from the kitchen to let them dry a bit.



 Then I collected one of my sad empty planting pots and added soil!! Topped off with seeds...


The seeds were then topped off with more soil... then WATER.




Pretty pile of mud isn't it??? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment