Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Pregnancy Brain

I'm interrupting my slightly (planned to be) busy morning to send you some happy thoughts.




Girls when you are pregnant, you will have Pregnancy Brain. Webster does not have a definition of this so in laymen's terms it is when you easily forget things.

I actually need one of these for work...


I have had trouble putting the correct words in a sentence, writing the correct things on folders at work, I almost forgot about a doctors appointment once and the best yet was today. My sister is getting married in May. A little less than two months from today. But as I was online looking at flights, I was looking to purchase the ticket for APRIL. I had my days correct but boy was I off on my month.

Thank God I called to talk to my dad about a arrangements and instead spoke to my Auntie C!! She informed me that she had noticed on facebook I had posted about a 'road trip to an airport in April.' Which would have been way to early.

Prepare yourselves ladies.

I like to write things down as much as possible so I don't forget them. But don't get too worried, anyone who has been around a pregnant woman will hopefully understand. Since almost the entire population has, you should be safe.

And don't be afraid to let people know that you are indeed pregnant, even when you still barely showing. Don't through it in their face but casually say something.


I've decided I actually will be tying a piece of string around my finger for certain things....


No comments:

Post a Comment