Sunday, March 24, 2013

Cheap (pregnancy) Pamper

Everyone is addicted to Pinterest. Why not? There are tons of cute ideas, inspirations and how-to's for stuff you don't even need.

Girls we tend to go to the beauty tab quite a lot!! There are tons of ideas and such for us!! I love nail designs! But I don't like the smells of the nail salons, or the prices. I may not have a ton of polishes at home but I do love what I have!!


I have a love for glitter! And since my little SweetPea is GIRL I get to indulge my glitter love a little bit more!


 

 

While name brand polishes are good, so are the dollar store ones. Not to mention they are easy on the budget, something that I am trying my hardest to keep my eye on. I have slacked terribly but you will see a new budget plan starting... a little this week and then the week that I get my check!

Back to small pampering! If you have polish at home pick two or three and a top clear coat! I picked three. Everyone has seen the nails done with the ring fingers a different color. Very cute! But I am not in a relationship, so in my rebellious nature, I paint my index finger. To me it adds the same bit of  attraction.


Granted my finish product is a messy... I LOVE it!



Ps My trick to messy nails is to soak them (shower, wash dishes, whatever) then very carefully use one of your nails to clean the extra polish off.

No comments:

Post a Comment