Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Update

Hey guys!!

I am so sorry I haven't posted in a while. I'll probably regret staying up so late tonight but oh well.

I should let you in on the secret that when I am stressed I will end up posting a lot less. Something that I will work on!! Even if there aren't post pertaining to me there WILL be posts!!

I have fallen in love with "Vikings"!! The show and lead character are now my favorite and may possibly surpass "Sons of Anarchy".

What I have been so worried and stressed about is little SweetPea. As I have mentioned before: I DO NOT FEEL PREGNANT. About a week before my ultra sound(was March7) I was losing the symptoms that I had! Peeing less, bending over wasn't as difficult, less hunger, no feeling that there was indeed still a tiny human inside me.

I was scared to death, terrified, that I had lost my SweetPea. The day before and the day of the appointment I had been preparing myself for bad news.

First question for the nurse: there is still a heart beat??

That's the heart?

Question Two: so there is only ONE right??


Sorry guys I past out last night and I woke up late today and have so much to do!! I'll finish later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment