Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Hey there!

Oh this is just a little update. :)

Wanted to say hi!

I was in a pretty angry mood til about 20minutes ago when my sugar high hit. I had a test in math, two problems royally pissed me off. >:/ then as luck would have it I go to get my wallet for a small brunch leaving my (new) umbrella inside the cafe. I get three steps outside and it starts raining harder. Awesome.

But god did bless me on the way back a nice lady shared her umbrella. :)

I still don't have many pains/annoyances with the pregnancy, until now. SweetPea is crushing my nerve that I have absolutely forgotten what the name is. Yay prego brain.

I almost fell twice yesterday. One today. And almost cried this morning from the pain.

Also I am in the process of moving so I apologize for the delay postings.

Hope you're having a great Wednesday!!! :)