Friday, April 5, 2013

Quick Post

I feel like most of my posts tend to be done quickly and for that I do apologize. I don't have a lot of time today, but I did want to let you know that I have not forgotten my promises to post a lot more frequently. Which will be happening with in the month!!

I am moving!! Its to a much smaller place, but that's fine with me. It's also closer to town. Which means closer to my hospital, school and work!

It is beautiful weather here! The sun is shinning even though its a bit chilly. But it's that perfect chilly that you love in spring. Perfect for running!! Which I miss doing. :(

I hope you have a beautiful weekend!!! I'll be moving, packing, cleaning and working! Not to mention going to a show at my FAVORITE coffee house on Saturday! Church Sunday, which I'm excited about because the sermon is on Adoption. Something that means a lot to me!! It will be a busy weekend but a very fun one!!

What are you up to? Anything exciting or just a laid back one??