Thursday, May 2, 2013

Down Sizing

I am moved. Thank goodness. I detest moving!!! But this is a good move. I went from a big apartment to a much small (affordable, great for baby and me apartment ;] ). Now comes the down sizing part though.

My parents have decided to purchase my old bed set, as it is too big for the new apartment. Not only is it a huge help for me but it's good for them also. They will be moving the old bed set to their downstairs bedroom, and keeping the new one in their room. It has a really good mattress that I'm hoping will help my parents sleep better and feel better.

I just have to sell my old dining set, which is bitter sweet. I was blessed while working at Ashley furniture to gets such great deals to fill my last apartment. So of course I love what I have and would like to keep it. 'You never know, I could find a man and we can use it after we get married.' or 'It could work in this apartment' (like my has suggested and suggested) but it takes up the entire dining corner that I have.

See I'm mostly making this post to convince myself that it needs to go. Terrible right?

I did find a table on good ol' craigslist that I really really like, so saying good bye to my old one is going to have to be sooner than later. Not only is it too big, but it's not of any use at the moment as well as taking up space.



I hate dead space. This dead space still has the carcass in my way. :/


I promise, once everything is unpacked and put up I'll be posting plenty of before and after pictures!