Wednesday, May 22, 2013

New Immigration Bill

I am really glad I was able to coax myself out of bed this morning and have the chance to watch my local news. Just before it was over they touched on the new immigration law. It was great to see a well dressed Asian young man speak passionately on wanting to become a citizen, wanting to contribute.

Now this law enforces on a stricter basis that employers actually check the citizenship of workers, we are putting more guards on the border as well. Many people are arguing that it could cost us more money, but most are arguing that this could help the economy. I still have a lot to look into with this new bill/law, but from what my local news touched it seemed like it may be a good deal.

So I will definitely give you an update, once I learn more!

No comments:

Post a Comment