Saturday, June 8, 2013

Going Home Outfit

For some reason, I began to wonder just what my going home outfit was going to be. Sure I would love to look cute, but at the same time comfy. Honestly, I have no idea why that even began to bother me. So I did a bit of bing-ing and came across this little gem...

And several moms where right? Why in the world would I be so worried about how I look?
I'm not a celebrity.
I'm not going out for drinks.
I will have finished pushing a child out of my body.
I will be going straight home from the hospital bed to my home, more than likely to rest, to get to know my new little baby girl.

So yea I will be wearing sweats, a t shirt and probably some flip flops. Comfy, people, I am going for comfy.

Remember that Mommies! Yes going home looking glam and cute is nice! But you're more than likely not going to be up for getting all dolled up to go home. I could be wrong though. Take some cute options for yourself, but make sure to have the comfy-cute back up.


What did you wear home moms?

No comments:

Post a Comment