Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Baby Viena Sausages

a.k.a My toes.

My tiny little fat viena sausage toes. So fat. I guess I really should say bloated, shouldn't I?

Well get ready ladies: you're feets are going to get fat...ter. This is going to happen especially when you get hot. I was standing in my kitchen cooking at the stove, when I looked down my feet were pretty swollen. I almost freaked out. Of course this will stop after pregnancy but during the last few weeks of pregnancy this will be a very common occurrence. For most women it will start at 30weeks along. Sometimes walking, careful dancing and sitting down for a little while will help to relieve swollen feet.

Make sure, especially during summer (and in the south), to drink a lot of water!! Yes this will swell the feet a little, but it's better to be hydrated and drop the water weight like crazy rather than be dehydrated for you and baby and have a harder birth.



More info link.

No comments:

Post a Comment