Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Battle of the Belly Button

This is a post I have been debating on when to actually write and publish. While I am a Christian, I'm still just a little superstition. So I've been hoping to put off the belly button pop as long as possible.

Hence the title! SweetPea and my body have been having a daily battle over my belly button. Will it pop out or no?

So far, I have been spared the Belly Button Pop. Which I am thankful for!! I have seen a few belly buttons that have popped out and look very odd even several months after birth of baby.  Making one of my scares the belly button pop. At 31weeks I am still slightly normal with my belly button, it's obviously a little bit protruding, but not popped. I wake up every morning and check my belly. Once in a while through out the day I also check my belly button, just to see who might be winning for that moment.


(source)

There are a lot of beautiful pregnant bellies out there with popped buttons ;).












 (source)

This blogger even did a beautiful post on pregnancy bellies. The Belly Button Pop isn't something to be ashamed of, at all! Honestly, I'm just a little vain is all. That's why I'm hoping it doesn't happen. But if or when it does, then I will be fine with it. After all my little girl is just making more room for herself right? ;) 



No comments:

Post a Comment