Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Stretch Marks? Stretch Marks!?!

So I have been  all cocky and happy about not receiving many, if any, visible stretch marks. Well I have a little some-zing to rant about. Multiple little somethings. Here I was sitting working on my diaper bag when I look down and see these little red marks on my outer thighs.

"What?!" I ask the universe...Could these be varicose veins? No way those are stretch marks right???

Wrong.
I go straight to my bathroom and slather on some coconut oil (LOVE this stuff). I know it won't make them go away, but at least it will help get rid of some of the redness. Maybe even help to prevent more.

This is just a little rant. And I am very thankful  that I don't have anymore stretch marks. But still!! ughhhhhh


By the way, how is your Tuesday darlings?

No comments:

Post a Comment