Friday, June 14, 2013

Opening Shop and Baby Prepping

I have been terrible at posting this week! With about 10weeks left until SweetPea makes her debut I have so much to do!
I would also like to announce that I am opening a little shop on etsy!! Which means my post won't be quite as frequent as before. There is so much excitement from not only getting everything ready for SweetPea but also making things for the shop! This is something I have wanted to do for several years, now my daughter is a huge inspiration which kicked me into gear.
Of course right now there isn't much (or anything) on the Sea Glass Boutique's Etsy Site, but I am hoping to have quite a decent stock of items by the end of next week. While getting items ready for the shop, I'm also working on a facebook page. Hopefully that will be ready soon.

On top of all that I am having a blast with my church and all the activities they are hosting.

So keep reading and keep following! There are about to be a ton of Summer Fun posts, Cooking, Diet, Single Mom-dom, and Quick Posts. Posts will still be frequent, but a little more spaced out than usual. Also try to prepare yourselves for a ridiculous amount of baby pictures. 'Cuz that is gonna happen! ;)


I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend! Tonight I will be going to a baseball game with some friends from church and some co-workers! Season has been going on for a while now so I am very excited to be able to go!

What are y'all doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment