Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Cloth Diapers #2

 

Guess what I got in the mail this morning! Really it was yesterday, but I tend to slack on my postal box checking! I was so excited to see that little key they slide into your slot so you can open those bigger boxes! Now I'm also expecting a package from my Grammy so it was a toss up of which one it could  be...       
                                     
The winning box... CLOTH DIAPERS!! Ugh! It is so exciting for my stash to be building up! 
 
 I was blessed to receive a few cloth diapers at the baby shower! In my newness of cloth diapering, I didn't realize that the diapers I had been ordering weren't newborn. So I have only ONE newborn diaper. I'm going to try to get an order in ASAP for some newborn cloth diapers and hope hope hope that they get here before SweetPea is too big for them.
 
I just wanted to emphasize that the patterns are so stinking cute!!



 
It's going to be so fun getting pictures of her little bottom running around in all these prints!
 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment