Tuesday, July 16, 2013

I've made up my mind...

...I think...

With all of this trouble finding a Birth Photographer, as well as my annoyingly tight budget, I have been very very inspired to become a Birth Photographer. Not only is it a fantastic opportunity to bring beauty to one of the most beautiful moments in life, but I'm hoping to be able to bring a service to families who are like me. On a tight budget.
Sadly this will take a little while for me to really get into, especially with a newborn of my own. So I'm going to start off with Maternity and Newborn photo-shoots. Hopefully by mid to late summer next year I will be able to have started and built up a Birth Photography portfolio. This adventure is going to take a little time, but it's an adventure I'm pretty excited about!

Throughout high school I have always loved photography, but I let my-self be talked out of photography and drift away from it.

I'm excited to share the pictures I'll be taking while I build up my confidence again!

No comments:

Post a Comment